Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'll Stand Barefooted in My Own Front Yard with a Baby on My Hip

Thanks for all the comments yesterday -- just so you know, my driveway has more square footage than my house. No kidding. And yes, having a circle drive is as fun as one would think: you get to be a total lazy-ass and not look over your shoulder and you rarely have to reverse. Total bonus.

Now I'm wondering how you all are gonna react when you see our back patio...

Anyway -- after I post this I'll be working on the pillow tutorial. But don't expect it to be completed until later this afternoon or tonight.

I'm participating in an interesting little meme -- handwriting. Write a pangram, take a photo and place it on your blog and flickr. Here's mine...


And for the record? I'm "tagging" everyone. I'm watching you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing and spreading the word!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better - and I love when I visit a blog and get an assignment that takes...oh....2 minutes. Done!

Ali said...

Have eventually taken your tag so consider yourself a spreader of the word.