Friday, December 02, 2005

My New Pretties



Ahh... my new fabric I order Sunday was delivered today. Now I can make new pillowcases for the holiday season for the living room.

I have one yard of the green stripe, and two-thirds of a yard of each of the red flower and paisley.

Now, my new dilemma is this -- how should I make the pillowcases? (I make 20" squares, with velcroed pockets in the back; each pillow uses about 19" of the full length for each pillow)

Do I make one pillow of each material and leave it at that? Or do I hodgepodge them together to make something new and exciting?

Oh, the dilemmas...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That fabric is so pretty! They would look great either way. Personally, I'd be more likely to get the project finished before solstice time if I made them solid, but patchwork would look very nice. Aren't I helpful? Ahem.