Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Crafty McCraftersons

On Monday, Griffin attended a special art class at his preschool...


He made everything in one hour and fifteen minutes. His teachers, I swear, must be relatives of Super Woman. Geesh.

In other family news... Bye, bye Turkey Pillows...


Hello Festivus Pillows!


I finally got them all done yesterday, but didn't take the picture until today. And did you notice the snow? Gah. We're not use to this in Kansas. People are driving like idiots. Geesh.

Although the weather outside is frightful...

Inside is so delightful... doncha love my new rosemary plant? And the other view of the snow?

Okay, I'm gonna go cozy up to my children now. Its cold in here. And I'm all twitty and being happy.

2 comments:

Marshamlow said...

beautiful pictures! So glad you are in such a great mood!

Anonymous said...

I love those pillows!