Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We Gon Light it Up Like it's Dyn-O-Mite

We're on our second snow day here.


The chatter of three kids is amazing.

They are vocal little buggers.


The two big boys just came in from the snow. The babe is upstairs talking to his mobile. I'm drinking hot tea and eating a brownie. Don't tell.

I did something a wee bit crazy on Sunday. I decided to make a postage stamp quilt. Crazy, I tell you, simply crazy. I expect my fabric in the mail any day and I fully anticipate driving you all crazy with it as well.

You are welcome.

2 comments:

Sarah Jackson said...

you're crazy, says the woman who is about to start a quilt top that has 483 4" squares.

amy h said...

Yes, three children make lots o' noise!

I need to start a quilt for C. I don't really want to think about it though.