Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You Wanted Arts and Crafts, How's This for Arts and Crafts? (That's Right!)

This weekend I escaped (es-cop-ee) (sorry, bad Finding Nemo joke) from the boys and got to go to a big scrap night with a new friend.

(A new friend I'm kinda-sorta stalking. Shhhh. Don't tell.)

I completed two pages and spent the majority of my time making this...


... a December book to fill as the month goes on. Completely inspired by Ali's but many, many levels of less awesomeness (could a person be more perfect?).

So it's ready to go. I have a pile of embellishments to use and it's my personal goal to have one completed album this year and no, I don't care what size it is as long as it's DONE. And my second goal is for to hold more pictures than just Lego Advent Calendar pictures. But that's a lofty goal right there.

5 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Good luck with filling that up! What a great idea for a creative project...

Anonymous said...

I'm stalking you right back! ;-)

Skye @ Planet Jinxatron said...

A new friend? In your own city? Bloggers don't do that.

Anonymous said...

Cool. You will be one album ahead of me!

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

fantastic and oh its almost lego blogging time...