Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hey, They Say That a Stitch in Time Saves Nine

"So, guess what I did today."

"What?"

"Dude, guess."

"I don't know. What?"

"I cleaned up downtown."

"You cleaned up downtown?"

"Yes."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Because I have my annual vajayjay on Thursday."

"Wait a minute.. you cleaned up for your doctor?"

"Duh. I can't be going in there with her thinkin' I'm majoring in Forestry or something."

::blink::

"What?"

"It's just... but it's for me too, right?"

"NO. Not for you."

"Stupid OB, stealing all my thunder."

7 comments:

Keyona said...

Oh but he will soooo reap the benefits. Just sayin.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahah!!!

:::wipes away tears:::

Teh awesome.

logtar said...

I loved the post the moment I rad Vajayjay

amy rue said...

Usually I'm your friendly resident lurker...

but dear Jebus, this post made me laugh so hard that I sent it to my husband.

And now he can't stop singing 'Forest Fire' by Lloyd Cole.

Thank you for the smiles, lady!

-amy rue

Anonymous said...

bwahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best post I've read this week!

Mrs. S said...

LOL, this cracked me up! Thanks for the smile and laugh! :)

Office Movers Ventura said...

Nice blog posst