Monday, October 13, 2008

Some Things You Can Never Choose, Even if You Try

We got the microwave out yesterday! And it's a big mess of ickiness, I'll post a picture after I've adequately scrubbed. Because even after scrubbing it's only gonna downgrade to "disgusting" so you won't be disappointed.

I expect lots of pointing and laughter.

So in my quest to not only banish Mommy Guilt, I'm also working on getting my crafting mojo back.


Not much, but it's amazing how much a little bit of crafting makes me feel better. Now if I can just continue it...

6 comments:

Andrea said...

That is adorable! Love the kooky eyes on the pumpkin!

Sasha said...

OMG, that's freakin' adorable! I love your new header pic, too! I'm feeling a strong lego lovin' vibe from you? Ah yes, boys in the house. :) Ok, not only boys love legos! Have a kick ass week \n/ (hmmm, my atempt at rockin' hand/tongue lashing.... AWESOME!) yeah, I'm a goober....

Chickenbells said...

Dang...your little bit of crafting made ME feel better!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I've seen worse things than your charred microwave, but I'm still looking forward to it. Maybe you could make it into a Halloween decoration?

Anonymous said...

Only you would clean up before your icky photo. :) I love the Lego pumpkin!

montague said...

so cuuuute! absolutely adorable. i'd buy those in a store.