Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Like a Boss

I always get a little slap happy (confession: a lot slap happy) when Aaron works his crazy-ass schedule and, especially, when he travels.

We're on day nine of a not-yet-time-determined trip.

Which explains why I sing this all day (alert: not safe for work, not safe to play around the kids - but you can get by with the first 30 seconds to get the gist) .

make breakfast LIKE A BOSS

feed the dog LIKE A BOSS

do the laundry LIKE A BOSS

send emails LIKE A BOSS

scrape the van LIKE A BOSS

drop off kids LIKE A BOSS

do some shoppin' LIKE A BOSS

forget apples LIKE A BOSS

make some coffee LIKE A BOSS

update files LIKE A BOSS

sort spreadsheets LIKE A BOSS

make a sippy LIKE A BOSS

change a diaper LIKE A BOSS

wash my hands LIKE A BOSS

go up the stairs LIKE A BOSS

trip on the last step LIKE A BOSS


See? I can go on and on.

edit photos LIKE A BOSS

answer the phone LIKE A BOSS

build a fort LIKE A BOSS


wash peppers LIKE A BOSS

slice peppers LIKE A BOSS

eat pepper slices LIKE A BOSS

Oy. See? Out. of. my. damn. mind.

publish this post LIKE A BOSS

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm such an old fogey. I've been hearing kids say "like a boss" and I had no idea what they were talking about. Luckily I have hip friends like you to enlighten me!

amy h said...

:)

luckybeans said...

Bwahahahahaha.
You are the Awesomest.
Sorry I haven't commented more. But I figured you didn't want any more medical advice.
Still love you though.

Jersey Knitting Mama said...

YOU GO BOSS! Hope you are feeling better these days!

jennyonthespot said...

What a BOSS!