Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You Make Me Feel Like I am Home Again

I just did a frantic search around my house -- apparently, we don't have any prints from our wedding. 'Cuz, you know, today is our eighth anniversary and I was going to put a picture up and write about how I couldn't have imagined loving someone this much, nor could I have imagined having to resist beating the shit out of someone with a frying pan either. BUT NO PHOTOS.

What the fuck? I have NO pictures of my wedding? Just one engagement picture.

Oh my hell. Good thing I bought the negatives. GUESS WHAT I WANNA DO. Argh.

Good thing I've got some chocolate cupcakes baked. Now, just to make some caramel buttercream and I'll have something to drown my sorrows in.

8 comments:

LauraJ said...

Happy Anniversary!! Now put down the frying pan.

montague said...

happy anniversary :)

MichelleB said...

Happy Anniversary!

sltbee69 said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy those cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! The cupcakes sound yummy.

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! And, yum.

Chickenbells said...

Well Happy Anniversary...even if you can't prove it, we still believe you...

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!! I have a frying pan just like that one.