Sent Griffin off to school.
Had a meeting with a Yellow Pages designer and oversaw the designing of my dad's company's ad.
Picked Griffin up from school and spent 30 minutes working on numbers (with lots and lots of erasing).
Purchased a walking foot.
What still needs to be accomplished:
1. Take the boys to the park to play with friends (holy fuck, it's 75 degrees outside)
2. seeing if walking foot will actually fit sewing machine (Kenmore, which really should be called Ken-I-like-to-fuck-with-your-mind-more)
3. complete Thanksgiving menu (with us and my parents, would it be inappropriate to add caramel cupcakes to the list of desserts which include cranberry stewed pears, two pumpkin pies and an apple pie?)
4. make grocery shopping list
5. go to Whole Foods, buy food and turkey
6. cry at Whole Foods bill
7. cry and suck my thumb in the car in Whole Food's parking lot
All that seems totally reasonable to accomplish today, right?