Thursday, November 08, 2007

Maybe She's Just Looking for Someone to Dance With

::kiss, kiss, kiss::

"Woman, you need to get off me."

::kiss, kiss, kiss:

"Why you're being so affectionate?"

::kiss:: "I'm always affectionate." ::kiss, kiss, kiss::

"True. But you're particularly bad today."

::kiss, kiss, kiss::

"Oh, I know why. You released an egg."

::kiss, kiss, kiss:: "You act like that's a bad thing." ::kiss, kiss::

"Well, taking advantage of your hormones wouldn't be a bad thing. But actually fertilizing that egg would be quite horrible."

::kiss, kiss:: "Love you too." ::kiss, kiss, kiss::

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta go with Aaron on this one. ;)

Angeleen said...

LOL!

I'm soooooo glad I took advantage of my last emergency c-section to get my tubes tied.

::kiss, kiss, kiss::

LJ said...

well at least you have someone to kiss...keep on kissing!

Apple said...

The best things in life are free (kisses included). :)

Chickenbells said...

Well...I can think of worse things...

hold on a minute...

Jus tell him he's lucky you're so affectionate and good natured (forcryingoutloud!)

Angelina said...

I don't even know what to say, you risk taker!

Berber said...

Go for it, girl!

barefoot gardener said...

He makes it sound like you did it on purpose! Doesn't he know those eggs have minds of their own (which is part of the problem)?

World Wide Alternative said...

Hehehe, you guys look through our window & then copy right?
Except for the pin worm thing. That you did all on your own. How's that workin' out for ya anyway?

lera said...

Uh-oh. Watch out Aaron!

(Hey, if you have another baby, I'll make you a kimono!)