Saturday, August 19, 2006

You Can Do Me in the Morning, You Can Do Me in the Night

:: snort ::

"What?"

"Oh, there's an advertisement in Martha Stewart Living this month for a fair that celebrates! twenty! five! years! of! good! things! and tickets are a hundred and fifty-five bucks just to get in the door, doing workshops cost even more."

"For a hundred and fifty-five dollars, I'd expect Martha Stewart to be there."

"Oh, she'll be there. But for a hundred and fifty-five dollars I'd expect her to go down on me too."

"Oh really. And you think you'd enjoy that?"

"Well, she does claim to be an expert at everything she does."

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'd expect a hell of a lot more than that for that kind of money!

PamKittyMorning said...

Ahh Martha. Well she would probably have some good experience having been in prison after all. I still can't help but LOVE HER.

kirsten said...

*gag* I think *gag* I'm going to be *gag* sick...
ew! Martha???? ;)

Anonymous said...

Tee-hee!You are sooo rude!!

patrice said...

I love reading your blog!!!!!!

Lyn said...

Girl! We so think alike!

vintagechica said...

My kids are wondering why Im laughing my ass off right now, *snicker*

LLA said...

I bet Martha would have a good idea about how to get my keyboard clean after I just spat Diet Coke all over whilst reading this post....

:)

Marshamlow said...

If she is so good at "everything" why is she alone? Maybe you found her weakness.

diana said...

you make me LAUGH>.. thanks !!

Anonymous said...

what to say? what to say?
Oh Laura. I smile and shake my head. You're a trip.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooo...

Funny, but ooooooo...

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! That Martha is one expensive fair lady ;) Maybe she learned something new in the pokey.

laeroport said...

You must have seen the segment on Martha's show where she tied a cherry stem in a knot with her tongue. ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't know. Martha is such an entrepreneur that if she had any expertise in that area I'd expect her to start a new spin-off franchise. I have a few ideas for what the show could be titled, but I'll spare you for now...