Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I Go Crazy

Earlier this week, Miss Alicia (as she is known in our home) left a little present on our doorstep.


It's the incredible inchworm made by Laurie, who is just absolutely amazing. She so happenly posted it the same time I posted my inchworm post.

Can anyone say perfect, amazing stitches?

Anyway, Laurie graciously gave the inchworm to Alicia, along with a little something special, because she's just so darn nice.

And after a few days of play, the inchworm is perfectly inching its way across the boys' bedroom window.


Thanks ladies!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute - you picked the perfect place to keep it!

Anonymous said...

perfect. amazing. stitches.

I can second that!

He looks cute up there. How much arguing did that take?

Renee said...

How sweet is that worm? I like him.

Marshamlow said...

I love the worm and the song title, I love Prince.

Chara Michele said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

It really looks cute up there! I'm glad you like it. :-)

Anonymous said...

That is seriously cute!!

Anonymous said...

That's the rockin'est fake bug I've ever seen! :)

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Wow that better than a load of old bills on your doorstep. he is sooo cute.
Suzie Sews

lera said...

What a cute inchworm. It looks perfect against the white wall and window.

Oil Cloth Junkie said...

um, lucky!

beki said...

I love inch woms!