Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hey, Here I am; I Hear the Universe Sing, the Celestial Scream; I Am Not Alone, Are You Receiving Me Clear, There is Others Out Here

I love the searches that find me. My current favorite is "ghetto jugs." I mean, seriously, how could you not love that?

Last night Aaron and I were watching Saturday Night Live (one of our favorite shows). It was last Saturday's episode of the season's best skits and then this came on...



... and Aaron proclaimed, "Now I know what to get you for Mother's Day!"

Gotta love the family budget. Hmph.

Speaking of the family budget, I managed to ween Darwin off his $380-a-month neocate habit and onto a $68-a-month rice milk habit.

Maybe this means we'll be able to not live in a van down by the river.



Score.

Tuckie says, "Wassup?"

Today we are expecting more pop-up thunderstorms intermediate with insanity.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my lord. You know how I love the d.i.a.b. skit! THANK YOU for pepping me up.

(Yippeeeee- rice milk!)

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahahahahaha!! *Ahem*

Loved the video clip.

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious! And I'm glad to hear about the rice milk habit.

PamKittyMorning said...

Wassup Tuckie... Congats on the rice milk action!

Abby said...

How do you find out what searches lead to your blog?

lera said...

It's great news about Darwin and his rice milk!

Amy said...

I'm very glad you guys don't have to move into a van down by the river. Good plan with the rice milk -- that was a close one. :)

nuttnbunny said...

Have I mentioned that I actually did live in a van down by the river... with a boyfriend (now husband) and our dog? The East River, New York, baby. Long Island City.

Really, it's not so bad :-)

Yay ricemilk!!!

Renee said...

Nothing like saving $ any way you can (it took me 4 tries to find that damn dollar sign in the dark!). Still love the wee turtle.

Chickenbells said...

Isn't that how you got to be a mother in the first place? Always the romantic, that one...I wish that was what I was getting (oh, that sounded a little different in my head!)

And living in a van? That's about my favorite clip ever...

Angelina said...

Well, if you have to live in a van down by the river I will come and visit you. Then you can come visit me by the banks of Highway 18 in the shadow of the creepy hazelnut forest where no one will see us squatting.

Nice future eh?

LLA said...

score on the weaning thing! Just think of how much turtle food you can buy with the extra cash :)

Anonymous said...

OMG that skit made me laugh, and mind you I am at my desk at work with my mom's desk (she's my boss) right directly behind me. Thankfully I am quick with the volume controls...