Thursday, March 22, 2007

Follow the Lines and Wonder Why There's No Connection

Thirty comments yesterday and I didn't have to perform any sexual favors?

Awesome.

And, thanks!

All week the four of us have been suffering from some sort of allergy-induced feverish bullshit that has pretty much rendered us boring snot-infested slobs (which we are blaming on the greenhouse, the new family escape goat). To help the matter, it's been fabulously dark, cloudy and rainy which I love, but makes for no photography because everything turns out looking blurry. Which? Blech.

And? This has been dubbed the most awesome spring break ever. Wearing pajamas everyday, curled up with a box of puffs plus and quarantined from the world.

(That? Right there? Is called sarcasm.)


In case you haven't noticed, I haven't talked about the Aquasaurs in a while. That's because there weren't any. One day there were eight things alive, the next day nada.

A few days ago Aaron threw some more eggs stuff in there and now there are all sorts of stuff swimming around in there. Really, very, horribly disgusting.

Once again, they look like sperm. Two-eyed sperm. With fork tails. And they don't swim straight, so when they move really fast they look like dysfunctional sperm that have no chance in hell of ever finding the egg.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Aaron and Darwin looking at the tank, though. You can't tell from the picture that they're looking at clumsy 3-eyed sperm.

beki said...

Nice. Nothing like picturing fork-tailed two-eyed sperm in the morning.

Chickenbells said...

Well, that might be good considering you may not want anything finding any eggs...then again, what's one more? (ohhh...thats so easy to say when it does not impact me in the least!)

I just discovered Zyrtec...I told my friend when she offered it to me, "oh, I can't take anything over the counter...it makes me sick" She replied, "It's perscription...try it" so, in the true spirit of "everybodies doing it" I did...oh boy...not sick and no allergies (I feel so naughty!)

Anonymous said...

next time the husband comes over stateside I'm going to ask for some of those monsters things!!!

Anonymous said...

I commented yesterday but must again today.

That banner is really awesome. The chalk words alone would be great but having the little pile of chalk and your son's legs/shoes poking out catches my attention every time. Great composition!!

I'll stop gushing now. LOL.

Oil Cloth Junkie said...

you know when I get down, I just remember that atleast I don't have a tank full of 2eyed, fork tailed sperm in my house. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the seasonal allergies have hit here, too. I haven't taken any meds though. No fun.

I had sea monkeys on my desk for years. My aunt has had some weird albino frogs for years. Those little kit things can last a loooong time.

I like the new banner!

lera said...

Sorry that you are all sick ...again. And about your 2-eyed, fork-tailed friends ... i don't know what to say about them.

Angelina said...

The visuals today rock. Poor weak-sperm-like critters. Kind of glad we don't have any.

Anonymous said...

i puffy heart love your new banner. 'course the old one was great, too.

Anonymous said...

you are SO funny, an absolute tonic, but no good for my migraine induced bladder weakness! i think i wet myself!

Renee said...

That sounds really uh . . . disgusting and mutant-like. Fun!