Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Hump, My Hump, My Hump, My Lovely Lady Lumps (Check it Out)

This morning I had to get up with the ass crack of dawn.


Which around here translates to 6:30 am (a-mother-fucking-m, people).

Griffin had an insanely early dental appointment because I noticed some dark spots and Totally Freaked Out and decided he needed to be seen As Soon As Possible because my baby! My baybeeee! My baybeee! Will die! Because! He! Has! Spots! On! A! Tooth! A horrible and painful early death! And he would leave me without having made me grandbabies first! Aaaaaiiiiieeeee!!!

And apparently, the dental place took my need for him to be seen as soon as possible to be translated to early in the morning, when civilized people ARE STILL ASLEEP.

15 comments:

Oil Cloth Junkie said...

So what were the dark spots?

lera said...

cavities? poor guy. (are they still baby teeth, though? hopefully.)

PamKittyMorning said...

Frankie had cavaties in her baby teeth from improperly formed enamel but her permanent teeth are AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT. So it will all be fine.

Angelina said...

I dread cavities and the longer Max has his first set the more likely he'll get a couple of them.

Bummer.

I got up early, but only because I have a train wreck of a not-very-old body.

Ali said...

Arse. Spoken by someone who had ALL her baby molars filled (but amazingly, no dentist-phobia) and good adult teeth.

Anonymous said...

Evil, evil dentists!

LLA said...

Ouch! Poor punkin...

I've never had a cavity, so I have this deep intense fear of getting one... However, the good news is that they are baby teeth, and don't lots of people go on to have no cavities in their grownup teeth????

amy h said...

Aw, cavities? Well, I guess that is better than mysterious scary spots. :)

At what age do you start with the denist anyway? Elise has a lot of teeth now, so I guess it's time. Not that she'd even open her mouth for a dentist though...

Berber said...

What crazy dentist even starts to work that early anyway?!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

cavities? WHAT? LOL!
I'm sorry..........did I just laugh out loud?


Do you guys have floride in your water?

Anonymous said...

zzzzzz *snore* zzz ... wha..?? Wha she say?...unh...zzzzzzzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

cavities? that is early. what were you thinking? I am up at 4:00 am - but that's so I can have coffee and time to myself before the muchkins take over.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. Hope the fillings are quick and painless...

Renee said...

You're craz-y. But, as I always say, when speaking of myself, "I can't be THAT crazy b/c I know I'm crazy, right?!"

nuttnbunny said...

Out damn spots!!!

Too much to handle that early in the am. Dentists and their ilk are insensitive beasts.