Monday, April 14, 2008

Jump Back, Got to Get Out of Here, Been Too Long This Time

We spent the past two days pointing outside and laughing. Hahahaha, it's raining. Nanny-nanny-boo-boo. Hahahahahaha.

Yeah.

That behavior's biting me in the ass right now.


Spring's here and there's Stuff To Do.

Now, not to say I'm a lazy ass or anything, but I'm a lazy ass and how am I suppose to fit in all the gardening now that we're having nicer weather? I'm struggling along trying to accomplish the bare necessities and now there's seeds to be sewn, leaves to rake, stuff to deadhead.

I mean, come on. Seriously. How? Aren't I suppose to have superpowers or somethin'?

7 comments:

Floaterie said...

Wait a minute! All this time I was thinking that you did have superpowers! Shazam! In the form of a manic gardener! ;-)

montague said...

you DON'T have superpowers? dude. you missed you. go enjoy the sunshine, forget the gardening.

Chickenbells said...

Check in the closet...if there is a cape and some spandex put it on...if not just go and enjoy the sun instead! (baby steps, gardening...baby steps planting...baby steps raking)

Anonymous said...

Lets form a lazy ass club. I am, like, totally in. It's the most I can do to haul my arse off the couch to refill the bird feeders, but I like watching them too much from inside my house whilst being laaaazy. :)

Lisa said...

I think you need a Lego Superwoman to help out with those nasty chores while you "supervise"!

Lucia said...

I would like to join the Lazy Ass Gardening Club!
Like your blog btw.

Marshamlow said...

Yard work, the more you do the more there is to do. And the allergies, but why is it that spring is my favorite time of year, must be a masochist.