Earlier this week, the lovely Lauren tagged me for seven things I think are lame.
Oh my hell, is today ever a day to do such a thing.
1. Magical flus that pop up and bite you in the ass. And knock you in the head. It's nice to sit upright today, and that's just pathetic.
2. Fevers that spread like wildfire through the family (okay, that ties in with number one but still, it's lame).
3. Receiving goodies in the mail, but not writing about them nor posting pictures. I do believe this also qualifies me as a major asshole.
4. A cable box that freezes up and reboots itself in the middle of watching t.v. And a cable company that doesn't answer the phone. Bastards.
5. The lack of sunshine in Kansas.
6. Me, constantly singing "mister sun, sun, mister golden sun, please shine down on me..."
7. Roadtrips. With children. Who like to do public potty tours. We're suppose to go to Arkansas tomorrow. Yikes.
Oh! Got another one!
8. People making the democratic nomination be a fight about race or gender. I don't give a shit about the race and gender, I just want the best candidate. For us, it's Obama.
Something not lame?
Superhero three year olds.
Got a lame list? Let me know!