Friday, August 03, 2007

'Cause You Know it Don't Matter Anyway

Summer is kicking my ass.

Why is it my children have to go against the grain and get more sick in summer than they do any other season.

Oh, wait. It's because they are my kids and have figured out my secret of fucking everything up. Yes! That's why!

Grrrrrrrrrr...

So. Griffin's been complaining of a stomach ache for about a month. I took him to the doctor earlier this week and as far as they can tell, nothing is wrong. So we took him off fruit punch. He seems to be fine now. Of course, I decided if Griffin was giving up fruit punch I'd give up my Pepsi and WooWeeBoy does iced coffee ever have an ass load of caffeine in it. Wheeeeeeeee...

Now, Darwin on the other hand. He can't stop pooping. He's a non-stop pooper now for the past three days. I'm talking at least a dozen poopy diapers a day, no lie. And his ass? Is totally red. And he's acting like a brat (imagine that! a sore butt and child acting like a brat ALL AT THE SAME TIME, I bet you can't wrap your mind around that one).

Welcome to my life: tummy aches and sore butts.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Send me your address so I can send the pooper a flying pig. ;) Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Bummer about the butt. I always think it makes it so much harder for them to be sick because they act so horribly...and I feel bad for getting annoyed. Ugh.

PamKittyMorning said...

Cripes that's a mess. But will it be better when school starts and you get with more germ carriers?

Chara Michele said...

I think you just need to tell them that they are not allowed to be sick because it is summertime! ;)

Kim -today's creative blog said...

not the sore bottom! NOOOOOO!
good luck on that one.

lera said...

I'm so sorry that your summer is filled with sicknesses. Poor sore hiney.

Chickenbells said...

Oh...poor guy! Poor you too...although, I hope the coffee is helping!

Berber said...

Aaaaah red butts :((

Oil Cloth Junkie said...

ahem, you, uh, gave up PEPSI??????
what is this world coming to?

Anonymous said...

ya know, I was just saying how friggin weird this summer has been with sicknesses. Weston and the mystery hives and Ellerie is sick A-fucking-gin. Which means momma gets no sleep. Which means I am bitchy. So ya I hear ya.

Renee said...

They, apparently, don't understand how these things are supposed to work. Just explain that sickness is not allowed in hot months.

Mia said...

::laughing about the caffeine coffee:: Sounds like you could do with somethin' a tinch stronger for a few days *grin*