Sunday, November 19, 2006

Naughty Naughty, Loud and Bawdy, T-T-T-T-Tease Me

My scrapbook paper obsession is getting out of control.


It is becoming quite disgusting, really.


I see something and I have to find it.


Like a crack addict. But it clutters the house more.

Sigh.

Something else naughty?


Gluten-free pecan pie.

I'm not a pie fan, so it isn't as naughty for me as it will be for Aaron. I'm guessing he'll eat the whole thing in 24 hours.

Which is fine. The boy needs to fatten up for winter anyway.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those papers are great - I can totally understand your obsession. Pecan pie looks great - wouldn't lats a crack around here with my boys either.

Berber said...

That pie looks delicious... and so does your paper!!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Oh the paper! Step aside. The pie looks pretty good too.

Anonymous said...

The pecan pie looks yummy!!!! Mmmmm...

And love the paper. I wish I could find fabric like that!

PamKittyMorning said...

Seems like paper would take up way less room than fabric, right? But still, I have to avoide the whole scrapbook region, as I fear I have a weakness for the patterns etc.
Pie.. yum.

Anonymous said...

You have a great collection of papers! I was heading that way until I started knitting and sewing. Now, I have a huge collection of yarn and fabric!

Anonymous said...

Pie looks fab, love pican pie!!! We don't have it enough in this country. As for the papers, hell feed me some more...yummy!!!
Suzie Sews (UK)

beki said...

I made my first trip to a scrapbook store this weekend. You're right, it is like crack. And those workers recruit you like a cult, temping you with the pretty papers and fun classes.

Chickenbells said...

Wow...the pie looks delicious...and gluten free? Good job!!!

Anonymous said...

gluten free pecan pie? Ok, I'm DROOOLING from over here, if you see notice of a new river suddenly appearing in South East Queensland, that's ME, drooling. Pie. Oh, how I miss pie!!