Saturday, November 11, 2006

Give it Away, Give it Away, Give it Away Now

I'm taking a break from painting (omg y'all, the green is awesome) to do the pin cushion drawing.

And 39 comments? Wow, thanks everyone. I wish I could make everyone a pin cushion, but I'm not that crazy. (There will be no tutorial because the design and process are copyright'd. But I'll be willing to do some swaps after the holidays. Because, holy fuck, the holidays are comin'.)

Anyway, on to the drawing...


... and the winner selected by Griffin (who can't even spell so there are no questions about fairness)...


... Suzie Sews.

Congratulations Suzie! Please email me at no_appropriate_behavior [at] yahoo [dot] com.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn.





















;)

Anonymous said...

Aw, poo. (We've been trying to use "poo" in place of some other words lately -- Elise is repeating everything we say at the moment. A poopoohead cut us off in a parking lot today.)

Can't wait to see the green though!

PamKittyMorning said...

Well she's one lucky gal.

kirsten said...

Estea, stop whining. You know you are plenty clever enough to make one yourself ;-)

What about meeeeeee???

Anonymous said...

I got one - neener neener neener~! LOL. Laura THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Did I mention that I LOVE it! You creative genius you!

Anonymous said...

Darnitall! I wish I was Suzie.

Anonymous said...

I'm so behind on my reading...I DIDN'T WIN??? Oh well, maybe if I stare at your pictures long enough I'll get the confidence to try one on my own.

The green looks great, by the way, and yuck, yuck to the asbestos.

Anonymous said...

I WON I WON IWON...can you beleive it. How lucky am I, nice surprise as I have been off line for a couple of days with family commitments so what a joy.
SUzie Sews:-)