Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sometimes Love Can be Mistaken for a Crime

The next morning...


Oh, I love being a magical fairy. Being a magical fairy totally rocks. It's so awes-

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!"

::sigh::



"What do you want?"

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!"

::sigh:: "Okay. Are you going to behave this time?"

"Mmmm! MmmMmmm!"

"Okay, then. I'm going to hold you to it..."

POOF!

"Jesus hopping on a pogostick Christ. Fuck, lady..."

"Ah, ah, ah-h... think before you speak..."

"Right. My apologies. If you don't mind, I'm just gonna pack up and go..."

"Who's the boss?"

"Um, you are?"

"Yes. You may go. But remember: I'll be watching you."


"Roger, Roger, this is Slasher. I've got a bit of a situation on my hands..."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

these from the lego advent calendar? i must get a lego advent calendar!

kirsten said...

what's up with the weird bed/medical experiment table? SO Christmasy!

Mizfixit said...

I just know this will all unfold to be so deliciously wicked!!! I've been looking forward to this all year ;)

LJ said...

I thought it was a tanning bed! LOL The whole thing is bringing me joy so far!

LLA said...

let's see - you've got some sort of kinky s&m bed, and a guy with a fire hydrant *AND* and ax??? Sounds like an unspeakably filthy setup...

Mia said...

yes,you are a nut.

and I'm SO jealous of your legos.

futuregirl said...

OMG these things are hilarious. Two? Two! Two!?!? You're spoiling us. :)

Chickenbells said...

Egads...I thought that was some sort of pastel operating table...with a mobile above it...Of course, she may need an operating table if construction guy uses his ax!!