Friday, December 21, 2007

Don't Shoot Me Santa Claus, Well No One Else Around Believes Me

The Lego advent calendars are a lot like me this year -- out of their fucking mind and completely random.

Let's take a few minutes to get caught up....


I think this is suppose to be a stoplight. But in a really cheap, pathetic kind of way.


This here is Roger, your friendly street cleaner. And registered sexual predator.


Uh-oh! Someone forgot to clean up their doggy doo even though it was right by the proper receptacle!


And an um... um... recycling bin?

And for the princess set...


Hello Mister Teddy Bear! Um... whatcha shovelin'?


After Mister Teddy Bear finishes shoveling whatever the hell he's shoveling, he likes to relax with a beautiful lemon centerpiece surrounded by floating candles. Because he wants to sex you up.


A puppy with a drumstick. Because, you know, chicken bones are GREAT for dogs.


Oh hell. I don't know anymore.

On a completely different note, I feel this is something everyone should watch. It takes just over 20 minutes and most if it is information I already knew. But still, the more often we hear it the more difference it will make (although, it totally makes me feel bad even though I've managed to reduce the waste from our home from three huge plastic garbage cans a week to one).

(PS - the gluten-free sugar cookie recipe is posted!)

8 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Well.

I, uh...hmmm...I am wondering if the last one is some sort of dog casket for when the dog kills itself on the chicken bone...because obviously that is a ball for it too...or a gold glitter bowling ball for the fairy...oh...or a crystal ball? No...that would be clear...hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

Maybe the bear is shoveling honey? Or maybe that is a treasure of gold pieces that were really meant for a St. Paddy's Day leprechaun playset. It is probably fairy gold that the chick with the silver lips is entitled to. Once again, I find all of the Lego advent guys vaguely creepy.

World Wide Alternative said...

Oh just too funny.
And the bear? At this time of year? He's shovelin' shit baby. Shovelin' shit...
(Or did we already know that & my sense of sarcasim is shit too? I'm so confused!)
Happy Solstice too you & yours! Xxx

Heidijayhawk said...

i think this whole part of the advent calendars are full of shit. do they know something we don't?

kam said...

You...are...hysterical! I am so glad I stumbled across you...;)

Mrs. G. said...

Wonderfully funny! Thank you for the morning laugh.

This may be the only time I have seen the Lego trademark paired with the phrase registered sexual predator.

dee said...

yay for you and less bags!!! I challenged myself to use all the recycled material for wrap this year and it worked... crap ugly wrapping but it gets thrown away anyway :)

sulu-design said...

I'm so getting the Lego advent calendar next year. I'm trying to imagine what the board meeting was like where they say around and discussed what they'd be including in the kit. They were totally stoned.