Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Plan Was We Would Share This Feeling Just Between Ourselves


"On no! The flames are getting higher!"


"Mwhahaha, mwahahahaha! The roof! The roof is on fire! We don't need no water let the mother fucker burn, BURN MOTHERFUCKER, BURN! Mwhahahahaha...."


"Oh no! Where's my wand? Shit! I need to get my essentials!"


"Ack! The flames! They are everywhere!"


"Hey, Slasher, how's it hanging?"

"Pretty good, JimBob. Haha, dude I tell you what, it has been a day..."

"Slasher! That house is on fire!"

"I know, I was just getting to that..."


"Hold on miss! I'll save you!"


"Oh! My hero!"

12 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

Thank God she got her essentials. And finally the happy ending... OR IS IT????

Anonymous said...

One of these days I'll end up wetting myself reading your blog.

Mary
Confessions of a Craft Addict

LJ said...

love the last photo!

lera said...

A happy ending! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I'm loving the continuing saga!

Anonymous said...

He'd better watch those hands, or she'll *poof* him out of existence with her magical fairy wand! (I think she should re-poof the pyromaniac guy. He's obviously going to be nothing but trouble.)

Evolutionary Revolutionary said...

Her essentials include magic crystals. That is the most fantastic thing ever.

My essentials are tampons and a cat.

Chickenbells said...

Go JimBob!!

Wait...I didn't see her tube of silver lipstick in all of her essentials...damn. A fairy doesn't want to be forgetting that!!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I think you've finally tipped the bottle a bit too far. LOL
Where do you come up with this stuff?

Lala said...

OH OH OH... did she find her WAND or was the HERO just happy to see her??? LOL... FABULOUS saga!!!

Lala :o)

Heather said...

Hey! I just have to tell you I love this time of year with your lego advent calendar!! Its sooo funny! I showed my roommates and they think it's hilarious too...they've even bookmarked it on their computer so they can check it without me giving them the page :-P

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

have I told you lately that I love you?