Monday, December 03, 2007

Oh Girl, it's a Cold World When You Keep it All to Yourself


"Eighty-four, 85, 86, 87..."


"Oh, HELLZ NO. That fucker set my house on fire!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gawd. You gotta love the fucked-up Lego Advent calendars, right?

Both boys are sick and watching Pixar movies back to back. There's a reason why I was born in the day and age of air conditioning and dvds. I don't think I would have survived otherwise.

8 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Damn...that fairy has a nice set up already...and is that a lava lamp on her bureau I see?

Oh yes...and fire for the holidays...really, nothing says Merry Merry like a house all ablaze...

good lord.

nuttnbunny said...

My lego set is nothing without your commentary! Can't wait to see who or what tomorrow holds for us....

:-)

LJ said...

air conditioning?? now?? we've got another 6 inches of snow dumped!

Anonymous said...

There was a lot of flameage in last year's Lego calendar too. Very curious. I love the lava lamp, though. What will be the fairy's deadly revenge??

Heidijayhawk said...

oh my god! that is too awesome! god love pixar and legos.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I love the Lego photo illustrations! You are too much!

Mary
Confessions of a Craft Addict

lera said...

That little girl is a little bit freaky looking!

LLA said...

(snort!)

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee

box of fire. that's messed up right there...