Monday, April 23, 2007

Just a Little More Time is All We're Asking For

Ugh.

::breathing::

Excuse me for a moment... ::breathing:: :: breathing:: ::breathing:: ... okay, thank you.

Damn. This is the first time I've had an opportunity to sit down. Gah.

This weekend was crazy -- lots of walking around town, lots of walk down to the school's playground, lots of walking around Science City, lots of walking around the house pushing a vacuum cleaner and mop. Lots and lots of walking.

Did I mention the walking?

And then this morning we had to Haul Ass to get to the boys' dental appointments by 9 a.m. (and when I say "we" I mean "me, dragging the children along"). Then we had to go grocery shopping and then we had to come home so I could wrap up my pink and green swap stuff to mail out because of course today is the deadline so then we had to Haul Ass the post office and damn ::breathing:: I'm exhausted.

pink and green spring swap teaser (background is my old baby blanket, that is now Griffin's favorite blanket, and yes, he loves the pink so Just Back Off, okay?)

Um... um... I'm sure I have a lot more interesting things to say, I'm just too damn tired to remember them so yeah. Have a nice day.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have played with you two on Saturday. Pouting. Next time?

heatherfeather said...

you're one of the most productive people i know!

and randomly, i've finally bought all the stuff to make the g-f blueberry muffins as a comfort food after someone got majorly glutenated this weekend by a gluten-free product!

Oil Cloth Junkie said...

Whew. You're makin' me tired.

Anonymous said...

Sounds a lot like my weekend, only I also have a broken dishwasher. It's very sad.

Chara Michele said...

I think you deserve a cup of tea or coffee and a little time sitting down! I love how your wrapped up your pink and green spring swap goodies! :)

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I am so happy you had a great weekend. No sickness?
My son loved pink too, until kindergarten......now he makes this big deal when he see's it. Really pisses me off.

lera said...

Slow down, lady. You're going to hurt yourself.

BTW -- the pink and green are pretty.

Chickenbells said...

oh...you need to sit down and put your feet up girl!

Anonymous said...

That is a whole lot to do in one day dragging... er, I mean, taking along... the boys. I am happy if I get one thing done per day.

Angelina said...

But, you're totally feeling good now, huh? Because you got a lot more done than me!

Anonymous said...

wow, its great you still have your old baby blanket. i think mine is still somewhere at my mom's, if she didn't declutter it away - that sentimental lady... it had lambs and crap like that on it. I thought it smelled the best, now that I remember, it was quite stinky.

Jodi Ohl said...

I love that baby blanket!! I WISH I had mine still :(

Sounds like you had a majorly busy day on Monday, I was about wiped out just reading your list!

Anonymous said...

Laura, I received your beautiful parcel today. Thanks so so so much.
I just can't thank you enough for all the beautiful parcels.
I send you an email to say more.
Thanks again. Fiona xx