Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We Are the Earth Intruders, Muddy With Twigs and Branches

Oh, farmers market -- how I love thee.

Have I mentioned? Darwin has to sniff every herb he finds.


This is "gold edge lemon thyme" and it? Is awesome. Totally awesome. I'm going to plant it in a really cool blue pot I have out back.

And I purchased some more strawberries from California. Yeah, that's right Lawrence Farmers Market Person -- I bought some more strawberries. Ha.


And I really think I need this clematis. Really. Perhaps I should go back. Really. I think I need it. It's haunting me with its beauty.

13 comments:

Chickenbells said...

I love clematis...I can. not. get. it.to .grow. Something about the AZ sun, or the sun in my yard, or my ADD about watering...I do so good...until I get my first water bill of the summer!

lera said...

Darwin is loving those herbs, huh? Very cute.

And that flower is amazing. I definitely think you need it.

Anonymous said...

Smelling herbs,good. California strawberries, good. Clematis, good. Go back, buy, plant, flower.

Angelina said...

Well thanks a lot. Now that Clematis is going to haunt me too.

I have that thyme in my garden and it is WONDERFUL.

Good for Darwin! (Of course, all the sniffing must slow the whole train down.)

Anonymous said...

Yes. You need it.

Berber said...

That clematis is indeed gorgeous!
I want one too for up against the garden wall!

Anonymous said...

You DO need that clematis. And how cute is the Junior Herbologist??

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...sniffing "herbs", didn't we all do that at least once or twice? Seriously, how did I miss out on a pink and green swap? I am the Lily Pulitzer queen!

Miga said...

So pretty! I wish I could grow stuff. I'd love to have a farmer's market too. We're so deprived ;)

Anonymous said...

So wish our farmers market sold herbs, only fruits, veggies and tropical plants... we have to get our herb plants from the evil Walmart.

Mia said...

You left that gorgeous clematis there??? Go back. NOW.

Sure wish I could grow stuff :-)

Paula Adams Perez said...

Oh, I *heart* clematis!! This looks like a "Nelly Mosier"? They grow really well here in the NW. I have four varieties so far...one is climbing up into my (currently accursed) maple tree. But I don't have a Nelly Mosier ....yet...

Renee said...

I, too, love the clematis. I think I need to get one!