I was tagged by the fabulous Cheryl for a six weird things about you meme, so here it goes...
1. One of my favorite things to eat is baked beans and rice. Seriously, I could live off it. And the worst part? I make the baked beans in the microwave. It's a recipe that came with the "cookbook" with our first microwave when I was a kid.
2. Aaron and I don't share blankets when we sleep. He likes a comforter, I like a quilt. I also have to layer the quilt between my legs and wrap it around me. And I rub my feet together to get comfortable in bed.
3. I have a slight obsession with popping pimples and getting ear wax out of ears. I've even been known to pick ear wax out of my friends' children's ears. Yeah, it's really bad. What is even worse perhaps, when I was giving birth to Griffin and he was crowning my OB told me to look in that evil mirror to watch. I told her I didn't want to, but she talked me into it. The first thing I saw was not a baby coming out of my girlie bits, oh no -- it was a monstrous pimple on my inner thigh. And I tried to talk a nurse, Aaron, the doctor, anyone into popping it for me, while I continued to push.
4. I started collecting Pez dispensers when I was three years old. The last time I counted was nearly ten years ago and I gave up once I got to 657.
5. I love cleanness and organization, but I have a pile-building habit. I will pile and pile and pile stuff and become so terrified of it, I'll leave it there for months. Case in point:
It's my goal to tackle it today. Really. There's a lot of stuff in there I want to read.
6. When Aaron and I fight, like get into a really good fight, I start crying and go clean the kitchen cabinets. I cry and scream at him while I sit there scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing. I guess I should be happy the cabinets are so dirty right now.
I'm suppose to tag six people to do this. I'm not really good at tagging, I always feel like I'm gonna piss someone off. So don't feel obligated to do it if you are tagged...
Or if you weren't tagged but would like to be tagged, consider yourself tagged.
Now, to go tackle that damn pile...