Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Might Have Known What You Would Find

During dinner...

"Darwin, are you pooping?"

::Grunting::

"Darwin? Are you you pooping?"

::Grunting and turning red::

"Darwin? What you're doing right now? That's called GOING POOP."

::Sigh, silence:: "Pooooooooooooop!"

"Congratulations."

"Big poop! Big poop! BIIIIIIIIIIGGGG POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!"

"Where?"

"In my diaper! Big poop! Big Poop! In my diaper, big poop!"

"Yeah, maybe you'll start using the potty now."

"Run! Run! Run everybody! Poop in my diaper! Run! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! BIG POOP IN MY DIAPER!"

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid cracks me up. ;)

Anonymous said...

oh, man, do i relate to that post.
good ol' poop.

Wendy said...

I wish I'd had a blog 8 years ago when my daughter was that age and regularly said insanely hilarious stuff.

Now she only says it once in awhile.

And, BTW, that was insanely hilarious.

Oil Cloth Junkie said...

-laughing-

Anonymous said...

i've been lurking awhile - i have just got to say this cracks me up.

Chickenbells said...

Something tells me he's just not listening to you...boys are silly!

Stacy said...

these kids of yours bring me giggles. I would love to meet them someday. :)

Good Girls Studio said...

a day in the life of kids ;) Hilarious! Run for your lives ;)

lera said...

That boy! He seems proud of himself.

Berber said...

I'd be scared of that Big Poop ;)

Renee said...

John M. still saves his poop for his nighttime diaper. He hates pooping in the potty. Lovely, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

wow, I bet you could make a good song out of that.

fun at the dinner table.

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Poop away little man, you just go for it!!!
Suzie Sews

Me and Him said...

He cracks me up. Run!

Anonymous said...

He is definitely ready to use the potty. But alas - two things you can't MAKE your kid do: poop and sleep. Two very important things that moms WANT done on command.