Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Shake, Shake, Shake Your Money Maker, Like You Were Shaking it for Some Paper

I still can't find my stinkin' cord. So, still no photos. ::sob:: I'd better find it soon, otherwise my memory card is going to be in overload very soon. I'm officially use to taking over a hundred photos a day now.

So, I've got a wild hair up my butt. I've decided we're having a yard sale Saturday (and I'm announcing it to the world to force myself to make sure it gets done) (and it's called a yard sale instead of a garage sale because the garage is not usable due to the fact that it's full of shit). Of course, Aaron has to keep his part of the deal -- clear his brush that's been sitting on the driveway for five days [insert photo on camera here] .

It's not like I don't have a million things to do already. Like prime and paint the entry room. And then do the floors in there. Or work on the cookbook. Or work on my secret sewing project that is taking forever. Or work on those two quilts I'm suppose to be working on. Or make my Halloween costume.

But, hey! Let's put all those things off and have a yard sale. THAT SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY INTELLIGENT IDEA. Yeah. That's exactly the thing I should be doing a day before Aaron goes on a business trip for a week. Because, you know, I'm so fucking SMART and all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, what was that commercial... rewind it."
"Why?"
"JUST DO IT AARON, I REWOUND IT SO YOU CAN WATCH THE SCARY RASH COMMERCIAL."
"Fine."
"Oh.... that's the cutest commercial."
"Woman, the only reason why you liked that commercial is because it looked like a sewing project."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it IS a cute commercial. really.
A yard sale huh? I'm too lazy for that. I just bag up my stuff and give it away. I hope you make some crazy money of it though. That'll be the fun part.
Are you making a costume for a party or to wear at home passing out candy and/or tricking with the kiddies? You'll be showing photos of this I presume, that is if you ever find the cord thing? hmmmm?

Anonymous said...

Oh, you TOTALLY have to wear that costume for the Halloween party.

Except we don't have that paper-thin breakaway furniture they like so much on SNL, so if you go crashing into something doing a cheer, you'll just hurt yourself. We don't need that, do we?

Leah said...

That is a cute ad - and not just because it looks hand made. Have fun getting ready for your yard sale (evil laugh) - it'll be worth it when you've finished :)

LLA said...

I want to see pictures of the MKG costume - so find yer cord, dammit...

(and it is a cute commercial...)

Anonymous said...

I just saw that commercial for the first time too! And I thought, oh I wish I had that taped so I could see that again. It looks so cute. I can't believe someone taped it and loaded on YouTube and that you just gave me the link.

Anonymous said...

I hope you make some $ on the yard sale! I'm with Angela -- I just bag it up and give it all way.

I don't know if I'm going to do a costume for myself this year. It will probably be all I can manage to get the child into a costume. If you're MKG, are you going to walk around with your hands in your armpits? :)