Friday, June 23, 2006

When You Have Completed what You Thought You Had to do and Your Blood's Depleted to the Point of Stable Glue

It is Work in Progress Friday again, and wow, do I have a lot of works in progress.

Sorry to disappoint, but the quilt is still in the same stage as it was last week.

I've been working on the cookbook all week. Coooooooookbooooooook.

And this is today's work in progress...


...halfway there...


... ready for the oven (in the oven right now actually).


Yes! Gluten-free banana bread. Baaaannnnnaaaaannnnnaaaa brrrreeeeeeaaaadddddd. Oh, you have no clue how much I've missed you, banana bread. Please, be yummy.


Apparently, it has passed it's first test for publication.

Later today, I'm hoping to also make some gluten-free madeleines. We have a birthday party to go tomorrow, so I'm hoping for a nice test audience.

I'm going to be overloading all my friends and family with gluten-free food for the next few months. Be prepared.

Also, I'm at a quandary with my entry room (it's so funny calling it an entry room considering how small my house is), so I may be asking for advice later. Yes, advise. Because y'all are cheaper than professional decorators and psychiatrists.

9 comments:

Ali said...

I'd happily take some of that banana bread in lieu of payment. Yum.

Anonymous said...

Kuddos on the progress on the cookbook, suitable computer program or not. It is the recipes that really matter and looks like you've got a good handle on those!

Kim said...

Can't wait to see what you end up doing w/ your "foyer" (which you must always remember to pronounce foy-AY.

Anonymous said...

Look at you go! We love our B. Bread around here. And good luck with yummy mad.s.
What's the deal with the foyer?entry? Is it empty?fugly? just in need of a new look?

diana said...

oooh I love to give advice...free advice !!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. The banana bread batter looks yummy. That's one of those nice memories from childhood, licking banana bread batter off of the spatula. Mmmmm.

LLA said...

OK - too funny, as I brought up your blog page, I was listening to the Raconteurs (a cool acoustic version that was the download of the week at the iTunes music store a while back) - and just as I read your post title, that exact same line was playing along. Too weird a coincidence....

The gluten free Banana Bread looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I like to eat. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, that looks really good!