My friend Ashley tagged me to pick the fourth photo out of the fourth photo folder on my hard drive.
Yikes. Talk about a tongue twister.
Awwwwwww, look at the baby pudge, the smooshy-wooshy pudgey wudgey. Almost makes me want another.
But not quite.
I was also tagged by Kerrie to pick eight random things about me.
1. I'm almost done working for today and am so looking forward to relaxing.
2. People who don't look over their shoulders when backing out of a parking space terrify me senseless.
3. Although my true love is alternative/indie rock, I do love the slide of a steel guitar. I also love the mo-whoa-whoan of an old blues harp.
4. I always park within three car links to a cart corral.
5. Months after our microwave caught on fire, we still don't have a working one in the house and have no intention of getting another one. And it's just fine.
6. It take me five minutes to unload and reload the dishwater. It takes Aaron at least 20.
7. I have my crafting supplies divided into different areas of the house and it makes NO SENSE, even to me.
8. Underboob is gross, even in fashion magazines. Get those girls some proper fitting garments, will ya?
As you may (or may not) know, I don't tag. But if you want to participate, considere yourself tagged and I'll come check out your photo and/or answers!