Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You Make Me Feel Like I am Home Again

I just did a frantic search around my house -- apparently, we don't have any prints from our wedding. 'Cuz, you know, today is our eighth anniversary and I was going to put a picture up and write about how I couldn't have imagined loving someone this much, nor could I have imagined having to resist beating the shit out of someone with a frying pan either. BUT NO PHOTOS.

What the fuck? I have NO pictures of my wedding? Just one engagement picture.

Oh my hell. Good thing I bought the negatives. GUESS WHAT I WANNA DO. Argh.

Good thing I've got some chocolate cupcakes baked. Now, just to make some caramel buttercream and I'll have something to drown my sorrows in.

8 comments:

LauraJ said...

Happy Anniversary!! Now put down the frying pan.

amy said...

happy anniversary :)

MichelleB said...

Happy Anniversary!

sltbee69 said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy those cupcakes!

amy h said...

Happy anniversary! The cupcakes sound yummy.

kristi said...

Happy anniversary! And, yum.

Chickenbells said...

Well Happy Anniversary...even if you can't prove it, we still believe you...

dee said...

Happy anniversary!!! I have a frying pan just like that one.