Monday, September 22, 2008

I've Had a Little Bit Too Much, Much

I love Autumn.

Later, summer (sucka!) -- I'll be seeing you in nine months. It's been great (not really, but I'm cordial God damn it).

Summer's gone, time for soccer, football, pumpkins and non-crispy grass.


It's also time for pumpkin pasta, apple muffins and chili (except for the fact that Aaron spilled his all over the couch and floor last night; had I thought of it quick enough I wouldn't have scrubbed the holy hell out of the carpet so that I could FINALLY RIP IT UP and expose the hardwood floors, damn it).

Welcome Autumn, so glad you're here.

7 comments:

miss chris said...

Buh-Bye, summer. (Hello, home improvement projects? Wood floors? Luckkkyyy.)

Alicia A. said...

Is Griffin playing soccer?
Fun!

Liz said...

Here here! Fall is my FAVORITE!

kristi said...

The fall weather is nice. I'd like a longer fall and a shorter winter.

sltbee69 said...

Autumn is my favorite time of the year! I hear you on ripping up the carpets to get to the hard wood floor. One of these days . .

Andrea said...

Me too! Chili is on the menu tomorrow in fact!

Renee said...

I was always a summer gal, but I have to admit, autumn is growing on me.