Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Everybody Gets There and Everybody Gets Their Way

I love being an observer. I think that's why I became permanently attached to a camera when I was 11. Except that one time I was taking pictures and my teacher took my camera and threw it away.

I rescued it at recess.

I had to opportunity to hang out at Preschool one day last week, to see how their day goes.

I need to learn those teacher's mad time management skills, yo.

Outside, at recess. Determining who was being which princess and who was which prince car from Cars.

It was decided I was Princess Jasmine. "Because of your dark hair and dark tan!" Thanks for the stereotype, sista.


Andrea said...

The secret life of preschoolers! LOL HOw cute!

kristi said...

Ah, the tyranny of princesshood. I'm kinda glad that I grew up before being a princess became mandatory.