Wednesday, December 27, 2006

This is the Life of Illusion, Wrapped Up in Trouble (Trouble!), Laced With Confusion

Two words: stretchy pants. I am so thankful for stretchy pants. And: sugar cookies. I am so very thankful for the new gluten-free sugar cookie recipe I developed.

We are finally nearly perfectly healthy. And the house still looks like Santa threw up all over the place. I love the holidays.

And now, for your enjoyment, the completion of the Lego Advent Calendar...

Day Twenty One
A saw table. For the plumber. To better cut up the bodies, my dear.

Day Twenty Two
Firefighter Schmitty. He is pissed off because...

Day Twenty Three
... something is on fire and he doesn't know what the fuck it is (it must be a burnin', burnin' ring o' fire).

Day Twenty Four
Santa! Delivering toys out of a crate! What the fuck?!

I'm going to go drown my confusion in more cookies. You should do the same.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send some cookies my way! I'm completely confused by the Lego too.

Anonymous said...

You ALWAYS crack me up! Thanks for the continual laugh. I needed it.

Anonymous said...

That Advent calender is the best.

Glad you're feeling better!

beki said...

stretchy pants - a staple in my wardrobe, and something that I am wearing right now (shhh, they're maternity pants I never let go of, how sad is that? and NO, I'm not pregnant, just really, really FAT). Okay, time to go jog some laps or something.

PamKittyMorning said...

Glad to see the final advent goodies. Wow. Glad you're all feeling better.

Angelina said...

All I had was chocolate and my dog at that.

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back with us healthy. Thanks once again for the giggles. Your take on the calender is just the BEST.
Suzie Sews

Anonymous said...

Oh! Just found your blog and your descriptions of the lego advent calendar crack me up! :D

Thanks for the joy. Hope you all stay WELL!

Anonymous said...

Confession time -- I've been a devoted lurking reader since mid-summer finding your blog by link to link to link.....you're a great writer and I've been hooked.

I've been waiting on the finale to the Lego Advent calendar and what the hell??? I'm confused

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Good wishes to you and your family.

Kim -today's creative blog said...

So glad you are all feeling better! Lets hope for a couple of weeks of good health.

Funny lego calendar. I may have to look for one next year.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't decide whether that was a crate or a coffee table. (If it was a table, his milk and cookies could be left there.) But my son the All-Knowing Lego Expert shot the coffee table theory down right away. I still say that a fuckin' crate won't fit down no fuckin' chimney. Unless Santa used his Xmas Magic on it. Yeah, that's the ticket.

diana said...

too many cookies ... too many drinks... too many snacks.. too much fun ! Glad you all are on the mend !!

Chickenbells said...

ho ho ho...What a great advent celebration...band saws and all!!

Anonymous said...

a lego santa? I'm definitively getting that calendar next year!!

And yes, if you have some spare cookies... send them across the pond