Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Skinny Bitches

I just got home from the gym (you know, working on "Project: Defatting My Fat Ass"). And you would not believe the skinny bitch who choose to elliptically train next me.

First of all, the gym was deserted. Deserted. There were only five people in there. Secondly, I was the only person on a elliptical trainer -- out of 26 trainers (yes, I'm a dork: I counted).

Anyway, this skinny bitch came up and hopped on the trainer right next to me. Not only that, through my entire workout she kept leaning over to look at my stats. Stupid Bitch: you have six inches on me and I have 150 pounds on you. Who the fuck do you think is going faster?

Every few minutes here she was leaning over. It felt like high school exams. I wanted to wrap my arms around my information to keep her from somehow cheating.

Finally, after 17 minutes of dealing with her bullshit I finally screamed, "Okay! You're winning! Stop obsessing! You're not competing with me! And if you were -- don't worry! You're winning!"

She just blankly stared with her perfect hair and perky teenage boobs and couldn't say anything.

She should have known better than to try to out Alpha me. Stupid Skinny Bitch.

No comments: