Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I Could Learn a Bit About How to Give and Take

Hi, my name is Griffin. Would you like to play my mouse trap game?


This is the start. And there's traps. Look out for the traps! And there will be tall mouses that could break the... the... the... traps.

You can choose the number to play. I didn't make dice. You can choose one, two, three, four, eight or 13. Then you move your mouse. If you land on the yellow you get cheese. And the purple is the start. And if you jump on the steps and that is okay but you will have to go back to start.


See? This is how you move your mouse.


Uh-oh! Darwin has to go back to start. He didn't watch for the cat. The end.

8 comments:

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

so cool!

LauraJ said...

like mama like son! sooo creative!! And imaginative! :D

Chickenbells said...

He used the greatest colors for his fine illustrations! Watch out for that cat...

Anonymous said...

uh, huh. (nodding head and smiling.)

World Wide Alternative said...

He's a freakin' genius!
I love boys...*sigh*...Xxx

Anonymous said...

He made the game all by himself?!! He is so smart!!! Even I'm proud :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a bright kid! I can't believe he made his own board game. Very, very cool.

Rebecca F.

montague said...

griffin you are soooo cute!! fun game! can i play?