Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Can't You See This is the Land of Confusion

Today is Aaron's birthday.

Unfortunately, he's out of town so ::sigh:: we'll celebrate when he gets home.

This morning I had the delightful opportunity to go to Alicia's home and meeting Amy, who is visiting family in town.

Miss N, Darwin and Bea

You know, anytime you get an opportunity to meet a fellow web log writer, I highly recommend you do it.

I've known Alicia for years; I've been reading Amy's site as long as I can remember. Both ladies are incredibly nice and calming. Which is great for my hot-headed, flying off the handle cursing-ness.

I should be having grown-up playdates like today more often.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds good - playdate at my house next week then? everyone's invited!

*sigh*

I wish! why don't you guys live near ME?

Anonymous said...

Lucky! Love the play dates. And I have a coupon for two for one pottery painting in March. When ya wanna come up?

Anonymous said...

Really, we should get together and let them play more often. And we can sit and visit... ahhhhhh. Adult conversation.


(I thought the kids did REALLY well together!)

Anonymous said...

Glad you got a shot. By the time I grabbed my camera 2 of the three were long gone! We enjoyed playing with you guys too. I agree Alicia -- they did all play nice. Next time hopefully N. will feel more like playing along.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had fun.
So that's why blogs are called blogs! Web logs!! I just got it-doh! xxx

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice! Glad you 3 (6) had a good time together. :)

beki said...

*Sigh* I'm so jealous!

Berber said...

So jealous too!!
I want a blog playdate...

Anonymous said...

adult play dates are the best - there should be more of them.

Ali said...

Hooray for blog playdates. So glad you had a good time.

Oil Cloth Junkie said...

Lucky!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Aaron. And I'm glad you had a good playdate. Spending time with cool adults rocks.
*>-| (that's a martini, if you couldn't tell)

LLA said...

I'm so excited for you that you got to have a grownup play-date!!!! Sounds like a lovely time...

And really, I've decided that bloggers are just far nicer than the average bear out there. (Although, I'm not wholly sure that I fall into that "nice" category, but I'm sure glad y'all let me play along anyway!)

Anonymous said...

Awww...I wanna come play too!

diana said...

that sounds like fun !!! Blog dates are fun.

Chickenbells said...

Grown up playdates are wonderful...I just got back from one that included hair trimming...it was super fun!

Me and Him said...

Why isn't BC closer?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron!

Adult playdates are the best.