Amy tagged for a 10 Simple Pleasures Meme. So, here you go....
1. Going to the Farmers' Market on the weekends.
2. Evidence on my shoe that spring is here.
3. Griffin's devil faces.
4. Blooming lilly of the valley. They smell heavenly.
5. Lots of lilly of the valley flowers in a bud vase for my aunt (who had a mastectomy Friday and came out of the surgery fine).
6. Smashing garlic.
7. Darwin leaving his foot binding on (bad allergies + baby who scratches a lot = really yucky, torn-up feet).
8. Drinking real lemonade.
9. Fresh-from-the-store fabrics.
10. Woolloomooloo chocolate bar (usually I'm a dark chocolate person, but this bar rocks).
And I guess I'm suppose to tag ten people (that's a lot, yo), but if you don't want to participate that's okay too... Alicia, Marsha, Tasha, Lla, Kim, Jenijen, Lindiepindie, Manda, Cheryl and Dawn.
Wow. And that's not even all the blogging friends I've made. Now that is something to be thankful for.