Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dr. Feelgood

So, yesterday? Not a good day. I do not like you yesterday.

The cause? My "Brain Aneurysm". Not that I really have a brain aneurysm, mind you: but my doctors keep testing me for one, or multiple... they are just convinced they are gonna find one in my head at some point.

And why, you may ask, do they think I have said brain aneurysms? Because I get desperately out of whack, chiropractically speaking, and must get adjusted. And the pain I experience, along with the weakness on the left side of my body, makes everyone think I'm having a stroke or I have a brain aneurysm.

Oh yea, fun stuff.

In any case, my family doctor decided it was high time to get me drugs for those days that I can't get to the chiropractor immediately. And those drugs? They are good drugs. Even better than whiskey.

And that's saying a lot in this house.

No comments: