Sunday, August 21, 2005

Well-behaved Children

Seriously, that's all I want. For my kids to be well-behaved.

I had to pick Griffin up and carry him out of the library yesterday kicking and screaming. Why? Because he was wrestling the other kids.

Darwin keeps scratchingscratchingscratching at his feet. Why? I'm not certain, but I know it has something to do with his atopic dermatitus. But Jesus Christ! Could the kid make himself bleed anymore? We have resorted to binding his feet with expensive, expensive non-latex stuff and that little bugger is still figuring out how to get it off so he can scratchscratchscratch some more. I know he's only 14 months old (today! in fact), but when will he be old enough to stop this self-destructive behavior? Eighteen? If I'm lucky?

Am I asking too much?

No comments: