Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Take the Pepsi Challenge

My day was shit... at least my knee isn't majorly screwed up from the kitchen counter catastrophe. And so I get to go to the gym tonight.

In anycase, I took Darwin to have his hair test done... it took 50 minutes to get to that doctor's office; then I took the boys to have their hair cut... and it took over an hour to get there. I bet all that gas cost us at least thirty bucks. And I need to seriously stop treating the entire Kansas City area like its my little backyard because I travel everywhere here!

I finally figured out where the mysterious water in the kitchen is coming from. Its not just coming from the dishwasher door, noooooooooo. It coming from under the dishwasher. Yeah. A much bigger problem. So I guess we are gonna be spending some more imaginary money this weekend buying a new one.

Oh - and Aaron's leaving on an emergency business trip tonight. Fun, fun, fun for me.

So, I bet you can't guess what I'm putting in my Pepsi tonight.

No comments: