Friday, March 27, 2009

You Don't Even Care Now, I Was Unaware

"Aaron? I think Opie's on my list."

"Opie?"

"Yes."

"Opie? No, you are not putting Ron Howard on your list."

"I can and I am."

"Why in the hell are you putting him on your list?"

"Have you not seen Jamie Foxx's video? He's hot. Seriously. Lordy."

"Ron Howard is not in a Jamie Foxx video."

"Yes, he is and he's HOT."

"Woman, he is not in a Jamie Foxx video."

"Aaron, YES HE IS. I work on the internets. I know these things. See?"



"OHMYGODWHATISHEDOING?"

"He's being hot. That's what he's doing."

"You and your nerd obsessions."

"Of all people, you should be VERY HAPPY I HAVE A NERD OBSESSION."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron should be happy that you think bald guys are hot.

Chickenbells said...

Word up Ron...

Keyona said...

I don't know about Ron Howard but Jamie Foxx is surely on my list and we can blame that on whatever he wants! :o)

amy h said...

Not seeing it. :)

kristi said...

I don't really get it either. Give me Jemaine playing the radiator any day. ;)

Evolutionary Revolutionary said...

I am convinced he is also under the Giant Panda head. Wut Wut!

Unknown said...

Ron woke up the next morning after the video and said, "WTF, was I just in a Jamie Foxx video?" Then he blamed it on the alcohol.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey